beautybyasparrow,

NYX Matte Finishing Spray Review

00:04 Unknown 0 Comments



I picked this up from Target about a month ago - I'd heard a bit about NYX Cosmetics, and I'd been looking for something (aside from powder) to set my make-up and minimise shine. It retails for around $14.95, so I thought, why not? 

Below you can see my face from the first day I tried the product. The picture on the left was taken around 7:40am, the one on the right was taken at 8:45pm (no filter!) 
Between then I'd worked a full eight hours, travelled to and from home to work, and everything else you'd do on a daily basis. 



I'll admit the lighting wasn't perfect in the first shot, but you can see my make-up is set, matte, and looking as good as it usually does when it's freshly done!
On the right you can see the shine along my nose, as well as my forehead, however I hadn't touched up with power as I usually would during the day. Considering this, I thought the NYX spray had done an excellent job.

I now use the setting spray for long days at work, uni, and evenings when I need my make-up to stay in place. I do usually use a powder, as well as the spray on these days. Overall I will re-purchase, however I don't think I'll be trying the Dewy Setting Spray as my skin already has a shiny tendency, and I don't think a dewy/shiny product will help with any of that. 

So - if you're looking for a setting spray, love a matte finish as much as I do, give this NYX Matte Setting Spray a go!
 Tweet tweet xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: