beauty,

Priceline Haul

00:55 Unknown 0 Comments



Ah Priceline, why the 40% skincare? Why? I needed to grab a few basics and got sidetracked by the sales, but this time around I didn't do too, too much damage!

First on my list was new razor heads - yes I do shave, but my legs have been in hibernation as this has been a particularly chilly winter in Melbourne. I've been using Venus products since I was sixteen, and I find them easier to use than trying something new.

 Second up with Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. I tend to swap between these and the Johnsons' facial wipes, however, I've found lately my skin has been agreeing with these Simple wipes. In addition to removing waterproof make-up, they remove foundation very effectively, and make my skin feel a little fresher after a long day.


Today I ran out of deodorant, and I think we can all agree that is a VERY necessary purchase that could definitely not wait! I prefer roll-on to sprays, as they tend to irritate my skin. This Dove Clear Touch roll-on doesn't leave marks on my clothing, and considering that I wear a lot of white for work I really love that I don't have to worry about yellow marks during the day. 

Another necessity that I grabbed, taking advantage of the 40% off, was my Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defence SPF 50+ moisturiser. This usually clocks in at about $17.99, so I was more than happy to pick it up at a discounted rate! 

This new Palmers' Cocoa Butter Formula claims to 'tone and tighten skin', even after weight loss. I've been working at the gym, but I'd also like to be a little more toned insummer before I start tanning again! And with 40% why not give it a go?

My balyage ombré is still looking fab after my cut and colour two weeks ago, but I can't emphasise enough how IMPORTANT it is to use TONER on any and all blonde colouring in your hair! Without proper toning and care, your blonde can turn brassy, or, worse, green! This John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Conditioner is around $15, and whilst a little pricey for a conditioner, it does wonders for blonde and colour treated hair. 


And last but not least, I thought I'd try these face masks by Formula 10.0.6
This Skin Clarifying Mask with strawberry and yarrow sounds amazing, and after all the winter heating, make up, washing, cleansing and rubbish my skin has had to put up with, I thought it deserved a treat. These masks come in a two pack for about $1.99 a pop, and I'm eager to give them a go - stay tuned for a review!
And that's it! Another Priceline Haul, another blog! 
Be well my little birds! 

Tweet tweet xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments: