Welcome!

22:15 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone!
I know I'm not the first beauty blogger, nor will I be the last, but I promise to try and bring you as many unique and wonderful beauty tips, tricks and reviews as I can, and keep an eye out for tutorials - coming soon!

I'm a Melbourne girl and that means a certain thing when it comes to beauty, friends: 

BE PREPARED.


Melbourne is a city that can throw anything and everything at you in a day, humidity to rain, university classes to dinners and cocktails! 
That means versatility, compromise and pack everything. Even if you don't think you'll need it, pack it. 

I'm also a retail girl, so when it comes to long wear make-up and being on trend, I'm always on my toes - fire all your questions at me and I'll do my best to answer



You can call me Sparrow, I'm twenty, and this is Beauty by a Sparrow xx






(image credit to PiP Studios http://www.pipstudio.com/en/bed/duvet-covers/duvetcovers/pip-birds-in-paradise-grey)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: