Meet My Fab Five

23:21 Unknown 0 Comments





For April I've been focusing on taking care of my skin - since upping my time at the gym I've noticed how dry and sensitive my skin has gotten, but also how glowing and full it looks after a great work out!

Trying to keep up this healthy, glowing look has lead me to these five products which I adore, and I hope you'll love them too!

1. Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defence 50+ Daily Moisturiser 50mL
If you're an Aussie girl I cannot emphasise enough how important it is to use UVA/UVB protection, especially on your face! The intensity of the sun ages our faces prematurely, so anything above 15 in SPF is perfect.
Available from Priceline, RRP $19.99
http://www.priceline.com.au/index.php/skincare/sun-and-tanning/sun-protection/uva-uvb-defence-spf-50-50.0-ml

2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E (Fragrance Free) 250mL
Whilst I love a good smelling moisturiser, I find Palmers' can be a tad overpowering, so I stick with the fragrance free when I can. I love this product, it feels like it lasts all day and my skin doesn't feel dry or tight - plus it's great for helping to fade stretch marks, as well as looking after sun damaged skin.
Available from most leading outlets, available from Priceline RRP $5.99
http://www.priceline.com.au/skincare/hand-and-body/skin-moisturisers/cocoa-butter-formula-fragrance-free-body-lotion-250.0-ml

3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 50mL
I've been using this cleanser for over a year, and nothing has been better for my face - whilst I still suffer from breakouts (don't we all!), I find this really is gentle, and removes excess make-up and oil without irritating my skin. I've also found it's been gentle for my arms and chest too.
Available from Chemist Warehouse and Priceline, RRP $9.95
http://www.priceline.com.au/health/medicines/medicated-skin/gentle-skin-cleanser-250.0-ml

4. St. Ive's Blemish Control Apricot Scrub 150mL
Oh my gosh. I love this almost as much as I love their green tea scrub. It leaves my skin tingling and feeling so fresh and clean - I use this mostly in the mornings, or in the evenings if I've worn a particularly heavy face of make up and just don't feel like my usual wipes and cleanser can get everything off. Also great for minimising blackheads and whiteheads!
Available from most leading outlets, Priceline RRP $9.99
http://www.priceline.com.au/skincare/face-care/facial-cleansers-and-scrubs/facial-blemish-control-scrub-150.0-g

5. Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub 300mL
I used this scrub for the first time last night and I am addicted. Oh my God! My skin felt incredible afterwards and so, so, so soft. I started to use this after seeing the lovely substance for belle (http://www.substanceforbelle.blogspot.com.au/) review this and love it - picked it up on sale from Coles and it will definitely become a constant in my cupboard!
Available exclusively from Coles, RRP $9.77








You Might Also Like

0 comments: