beautybloggersau,

MAY

20:51 Unknown 0 Comments

Change is as good as a holiday, right?




Remember way back when, when hope was high and life worth leaving? When I dreamed that love would never die? And God would be forgiving?
March 2015 guys, March 2015. Remember when I said I’d fallen in love? It never died. When it comes to chocolate brown hair, my HEART WILL GO ON AND OOOoooOOOooON. I didn't let go, unlike Rose #Jack5ever

 



So come May, my gorgeous friend @hairbyprue helped me take the plunge. 



And the cut. it was a tad Kylie J but I loved it, and still do! Going brunette was a little tricky considering how light my balyage and blonde were, but Prue did an amazing job getting the colour down. We went short because I basically said “cut off the dead hair” not realising HOW dead my hair actually was. 




In the end, I had a colour, cut and vibe that was very much needed for #kickass2016.

Tweet tweet xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: