PricelineAustralia,

My Swisse Prize Pack!

23:03 Unknown 2 Comments


Hello my little birds! In my last post I mentioned some Swisse cleansers and creams, so I thought I should elaborate!
Around August last year I was lucky enough to win a Priceline competition, by Swisse, with  over $150 worth of products. I’ve been slowly working my way through all of them, because I actually got that much it’s been hard to handle!




I’ve been using the Swisse Purify Cream Face Cleanser each morning and night, alternating with the Swisse Polish Face Exfoliant. Whilst I’ve enjoyed the Swisse cleanser, I think I much prefer St. Ives’ Apricot scrub as a facial exfoliant. Whilst the Swisse Polish works, and doesn’t upset my skin, I just don’t feel it cleans as thoroughly as the St. Ives’ brand scrubs.













The Swisse Body Scrub arrived just in time, as I’d run out of my Soap & Glory Breakfast Oats scrub. If you can’t tell from the photo, I’ve nearly used the entire tube, and unfortunately that’s not because I love, love, love it. Whilst it’s gentle and doesn’t upset sensitive skin, I found that to get off fake tan, or to really see a difference in the texture of my skin, or to really see a difference, I had to use more of the product than I would of my other scrub. I would probably re-purchase it for use during summer, when my skin can be a little more sensitive due to sun exposure.


The Swisse Recovery Anti-Ageing Night Cream is wonderful, though I do have a slight issue with the scent. Whilst I know there are no fake fragrances or perfumes in Swisse products, the natural scent of hibiscus took quite a while to get used to. In terms of the general feel of the cream, it’s soothing and thick, and my skin feels plumped up and fresher when I wake up.

I haven’t opened the Swisse Hand Cream with Vitamin F and Pomegranate, simply because I’ve still got my Vaseline cream and my Palmers lotion on the go, and opening a third hand cream seems like a bit of overkill. From what I can smell, though, the hand cream isn’t kidding about the pomegranate scent. I’m hoping it’s not a repeat of the hibiscus in the night cream, however, as that took me a good three weeks to get used to, and obviously a product on your hands during the day could be a tad more overpowering than I’d like.





Speaking of products on your hands, I’ve been using the rose hip oil on and off to combat my psoriasis and dry skin during the day, and night. I try to avoid using the oil when I’m working, as the oil could obviously stain fabrics such as silk, but when I’m at home or before I go to sleep, I’ll rub about two drops of the oil on my fingers and rub it into my palms.
I haven’t yet used the Swisse Bioactive Nature Oil, as it claims to do a lot of the things my Palmers Cocoa Butter Firming cream does. When I go through my bottle of that, I may start to use the Bioactive Oil, to compare.


 And that’s it! Thank you again to Priceline and Swisse for my incredible prize, all of the products are of such a high quality and I really do enjoy using all of them each day to feel natural and beautiful.
Until next time my little birds,
Tweet twee xx


P.S. I DID A COLLABORATION! With The Little Red Blogger! Go check out her amazing work and the interview we did together, it was so, so much fun, and her blog is INCREDIBLE!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Great! But i have already purchased SWISSE Pack from the Australian Discount Chemist. They offers huge savings on SWISSE Products now and gives discounts up to 60% Off on all kind of SWISSE Brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your pack ! I have used SWISSE Multivitamin Repair Body Oil Products. This luxuriously formulated to help improve the appearance of my damaged skin. It really helpful for damaged skin. You can also try this if anybody wants skin care products over net. I will suggest you for best Australia Discount Pharmacy where you will get more discounts also on almost all products.

    ReplyDelete