beautybloggersau,

A note: new adventures

00:27 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello my little birds,

I know I've been a little MIA lately so I wanted to take a quick minute to explain what's been happening.

Around September I decided to make a job change, a pretty big one too. One that I never would have even considered if it weren't for this blog and its little legion of followers and supporters. I'm now working in the beauty and cosmetics industry and it's honestly one of the best things I've ever done.

I'm feeling happier and healthier, I'm pursuing a passion, and it's been amazing so far. I'm learning so, so much, that I can't wait to share with you all, and I'm finding my skills and confidence growing every day. This blog is still my baby and my happy place, and I'm going to try and keep it updated as much as I can going into 2016! 

(AH IT'S NEARLY 2016 HOW DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN NO SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THIS)

So here are a few of the looks I've been sporting at work, my next few posts will be what I'm loving and how I follow the three-colour-rule (an eye, a cheek and a lip) day-to-day xx



Gotta love a good contour!

Until next time,
Tweet tweet xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments: