#australiscosmetics #almaycosmetics #forevernew #sportsgirlau,

Priceline Haul & Blonde Prep Update

21:48 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello little birds!
A quick little post, I popped into Priceline today and picked up one or two bargains, and some VIBP (Very Important Blonde Products) before my hair appointment tonight!



First I grabbed a new can of Schwarzkhof firm hold hairspray (because my brother keeps ‘borrowing’ mine without replacing it) and John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting shampoo (extends your colour for up to two weeks – truly!). I love using John Frieda for my blonde hair, because the brand understands what your hair needs – the toning conditioner is excellent and cancels out all possible brassiness, whilst softening your hair after the trauma of bleach and foils.


I also grabbed some St. Tropez tanning products, as they’re currently marked down. I’ve always heard great things about the brand, but it’s so, so pricey! $50 for self tanner? On a student budget? Whilst also being blonde (at the time)? Er, nope. But down to $31? That was a little more do-able, for a one-off (as it’s my 21st birthday party tomorrow night!). To be safe I picked up the St. Tropez tanning mitt as well, as I would hope their mitt is designed to suit and help along their own product. I chose the mousse option as I find they dry a little bit faster, don’t leave an icky residue, and are easier to control than a spray.




Australis Stay Put foundation has quickly become one of my new favourites, as it actually does stay put! The only problem I had was I chose a shade suited to my (falsely) tanned skin, which didn’t suit my naturally pale beige complexion. I plucked from the shelves the shade ‘nude’ which will hopefully blend a little better. I also replaced my Face of Australia matte eye-shadow primer, as my last little $7 pot is nearly empty. 

I'll give the full run-down of my other preparation for going blonde on my next post, after my (eek!) appointment! 

Tweet tweet xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: